CONTINUING ALL JOURNEYS




It has been super busy with jobs, study, projects, and so on last four months. There is a couple of big news that I want to share with you here today.

First would be my Summer job, SLiDE on campus. Guess what! I got part-time job offer from September 2018 (second co-op term) to April 2019 (last semester). I am very excited to work with SLiDE again since I will be participating in great opportunities around school activities and SLiDE. And working with various projects for non-profit organizations that need our technical support, is very meaningful.

As you know I am currently working full-time at Nokia for the second co-op term. Today, they also offered me part-time job until May 2019. So I will be staying and working with our great team members again for the rest of semester.

This is amazing that I am doing great here.
However, this is not the end and not even close to settle yet.
To become a person who gives inspiration to people, I need to go more future and higher, cheers.

Comments

Popular Posts