Congratulations! You're hired @SLiDE






I was quite busy recently to settle many things down. Meanwhile, there's amazing news for me. As you can see the title of the posting, I am hired from SLiDE which is a part of social project in my school, Algonquin College and the main purpose of this project is that we make better place by helping non-profit organizations with our services. When I looked this job posting, I was thinking that this is exactly what I am looking for. Because this job is required various aspects and skills for the project, from branding, marketing, creating something cool, developing internal & external applications, managing social media channels, dealing with clients, and so on. This Summer will be amazing with SLiDE team that is consist of seven members including me. Good luck to myself!


Comments

Popular Posts